Serafina Book review

 Today, I am going to review the first two books in the Serafina series by Robert Beatty!


these books are fantasy and follow a twelve year old girl named Serafina that lives in Biltmore in Asheville North Carolina 1899!


Serafina and the Black Cloak (book 1)
Is a thrilling mysterious adventure filled with danger, nerve racking cunningness and unexpected friendships and much more!








Serafina and the Twisted Staff (book 2)
Has a lot of adventure, unexpected twists, strange happenings and is going to have you at the edge of your seat!





I give these books five stars! 

I love these books!

I would tell you more but I don't want to give Any spoilers!

I would highly recommend them!

I am crazy about these books!

I cannot wait to read the other books in the series!


Your book loving blogger,

Syd

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saving the Hector and Maui Dolphins

Halloween indoor decor part 2